Thursday, July 23, 2009

leaving with a bleeding heart

Dear Readers !

I have been a GIS merc by today morning.
Then I left GIS for good and became CEO of my own corp: "Passion of War".

Leaving a corp which gave me so much as GIS did and where I made several friends was not easy for me. GIS was the corp, where I learnt PVP, where I had much fun.

Things changed, command changed, concepts changed and many friends left GIS.
As I began to have my difficulties I began to seek for members and friends who have already left GIS. All of them had the same reason.

We talked with each other, we had ideas what we would really want and soon a PDF was created and shared. Friends who saw that paper joined together and I had to decide whether I want to join those friends and take a leading position or whether I'd rather stay with GIS.

Since I had many friends which still were and are in GIS, this meant depending on how many friends automatically would leave with me I'd leave an earthquake behind, which was and is not my intention.

GIS has some fine people and I'd be glad if they reach their goals.

Knowing about the danger of starting an unwanted rumble in GIS it took me about four weeks and about a dozen of sleepless nights weighing in pro and contra of leaving GIS.

Finally I started to prepare by getting all my valuable assets out of Egmar.
Then it took me another sleepless night and the decision was made to take the chance trying to realize my own ideas in my own corp working together with a conglomerate of corps where my friends reside.

I left GIS and suddenly I was overwhelmed by conversations and questions which I tried to answer accordingly.

Heat among ceartain GIS hotrods boiled over and words like "war declaration", "metagaming", "espionage", "stealing of concepts" were to be heard.
I have full understanding for some people to be disappointed. But I wish they will understand that I had to make my decision. I left for good and my best wishes be with them.

I'll be occupied recruiting german speaking members who want to do all kinds of PVP and who will help me to reach my very ambitious goal to build a respectable and overwhelming armed force available for those offering most ISK.

Dust will settle and hands will be hopefully reached.

Even if my friends and I are Ex-GIS we will never be a GIS-Clone, we have other goals and methods to reach them. When the dust settles, I hope, those being angry now will acknoledge this and hands can be reached again for friendships, then.

Greetings !

Humpfgrunz

2 comments:

  1. solange keiner dafür Zahlt euch zu killen seid ihr sicher^^
    Keine ahnung wozu dieser Sturm in Wasserglas in Forum gut war/ist, Köki hat es richtig zusammengefasst.

    Looren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck and fly safe! ;)

    Alpha

    ReplyDelete