Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Gank

Hi Friends !

As we were bored because our system was camped by some IT-Alliance guys, we decided to gank someone. We chose to gank someone out of the leadership of the "Community of the War Academy" Alliance / "War Academy" Corporation just because they are mostly a bunch of helpless idiots.
- Could they wardec us ? Unless they are really suicidal, no !
- Could they have some mercs wardec us ? (Yeah baby, bring it on !) With the exception of Myzer that bunch is quite bankrupt and I doubt whether Myzer wants to throw his billions of ISK out of the window delivering us some fun.

Since they have no real option against us and since there would be a psychological internal pressure to do something, they would do something. Having no reasonable option, the stupid ones remain and behaving stupid is what they really are used to do.

So, we chose Lee Corbain's alternate Char, Tanya Morgan as target. That char was afk mining in Emolgranlan. In our plan it was important to kill the pod before CONCORD destroys our aggressing ships. We then created a highly effective setup and we successfully executed the gank including the podkill.

Since Lee Corbain had no intelligent option, he, as I predicted, started to use the stupid ones: He set us on orange/red with the consequence he and his kind is now red for us, too, making themselves valid targets everywhere we see them, especially in Lowsec and 0.0.
Myzer, as soon as he heard about the gank wanted to discuss with me and he did for hours. He wanted me to post an excuse or at least a neutral statement. But that was not what I wanted. I decided to take a further step and to post a clear threat in their forum instead. I wanted them to feel uncomfortable and I wanted them to take further steps.

As we do have some friends within their ranks, we are fully informed about each step they take.
We have identified primary targets if we decide to take further steps:
- Lee Corbain, because he is the CEO and he is responsible.
- Myzer, because he is an imposter with some ISK we want him to blow up by paying mercs against us.
- Nyrlin, because that guy is just a stupid asslicker.

I for myself feel that I have converted to the dark side.
I for myself feel that I want revenge against Lee Corbain.
I for myself feel that I want them eradicated.

But ...

since that bunch of guys leading the CWA really lacks reason, I won't have to do much except kick some of their asses from time to time. They won't survive internal tensions created hereby and destroy themselves eventually.

Greetings !

Humpfgrunz

7 comments:

  1. humpfgrunz, dein erzählstil is echt miserabel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dumpfgrunz

    Echt Nett zu lesen das du mich nun auch noch als Betrüger hinstellst und wenn du denkst das ihr auch nur "einen" meiner ISK wert seit liegst du völlig daneben.

    "- Myzer, because he is an imposter with some ISK we want him to blow up by paying mercs against us."

    Bin ich froh das wir mit euch Abschaum/Idioten nichts mehr zu tun haben.

    Und gerade du warst es der über Latrine sich so aufgeregt hat, bist um keinen Deut besser, Dumpfi.

    Am besten du gehst Tanzen, somit haben alle mehr vom Spiel.

    Und lasst mich ruhig auf eurer Abschussliste stehen, ob ihr mich erwischt wage ich zu bezweifeln, dafür seit ihr echt zu dumm und ich zu widerstandsfähig, da ich sehr geduldig und Adv. Powerdocking auf lvl5 habe :-)

    Myzer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imposter = Angeber !

    Lerne Englisch !

    ReplyDelete
  4. imposter der Betrüger

    Lern Englisch du Pfosten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, while using this awesome next blog function of blogger I came across this blog. I am very amused by the posts, but I do wonder is this some kind of stand up comedy ^^? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete