Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Test

As the main purpose of the Negotium is war, we have arrived at our first examination.
Our former enemies all had their own strength, but in the end the were no match for us. Now finally someone paid Com-Star / Solaris - Syndicate for leading a war against us. As I remember many of them personally, I see the current situation as a sportive competition against old friends. Nevertheless we have taken all necessary preparations and we have organized our stuff.

We have removed most of our POSes and all valuable stuff within them.
Those remaining will serve as bait and are written off within our books. Our friends are on alert to help us defending them, if needed.

Whoever spent the money for Com-Star, I should be grateful, since we all will have some fun. We can withstand a long period of war, but I heavily doubt whether those paying Com-Star will be able to afford it.

Com-Star is the best german speaking Mercenary Corporation, so I feel quite honoured when someone considers them as the one and only option to act against us.

I will still remember many of those guys from the times I used to fly along with them when I was with GIS. So MiGE, McNoTo, Ullrich Rudel, ... when the war is over and your customer has burnt his ISK, I'll invite you into our TS for some chat.

By then let us have some fun.

Greetings !

Humpfgrunz / Ze Beeblebrox

2 comments:

  1. hey humpfi olle Socke,
    wir sind da, wo seid ihr?

    lasst uns diese woche ne menge isk verbrennen!
    fly save !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich weiss, welche ISK wir verbrennen ... diejenigen Eures Auftraggebers :-)

    ReplyDelete